Goldcrest Suites, Second Floor Apartment, Victoria Street, B70 8ET
Fixed Price £169,790
2 bedroom apartment for sale
Introducing Goldcrest Suites!
A brand new & prestigious Development located in the vibrant heart of West Bromwich, with easy commute to neighbouring areas and only 10 minutes from one of the youngest cities in Europe located in the UK, Birmingham. Surrounded by a huge variety of shops, restaurants and other amenities such as public transport links including West Bromwich Central Metro Station, shopping centres such as New Square & Bullring which is 23 minutes away by car, hospitals including Sandwell General & Birmingham City Hospital, schools and universities including Birmingham's Top 3: Birmingham University, Birmingham City University and Aston University.
The apartment itself has a Spacious Interior and Stylish Decor briefly comprising of Hallway, 2 Double Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom suites and a generous Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with fully integrated appliances, full height glass/tile splash-back and Lounge area. Featuring sealed aluminium/PVC double-glazed windows and doors, electric heating and hot water system, recessed downlighters to the hall, bathrooms and lounge area, white light socket plates & light switches, satellite TV and Sky+ access via communal aerial & video entry phone system to the apartment. As well as a 10 years build warranty that includes any physical damage to the property.
With the environment in mind the Apartment has A-rated kitchen appliances reducing energy and water use, PIR sensors to all external lighting, dual flush mechanism to reduce toilet's water usage, low energy light bulbs throughout and high level of insulation and wall cavities to limit the loss of heat during winter and maintain cooler temperatures during summer which means lower electricity bills.
Residents will be able to take advantage of its exclusive facilities including a Welcoming Lobby for visitors, a secure underground car park (optional extra), lifts to all floors ensuring easy access to all sides of the building, a communal underground bike storage and access to the Roof-top Garden which has been impeccably landscaped. Creating a perfect space to relax and socialise whilst taking in the amazing views of the city.
If you are an Investor and is interested in Buying To Let there are Furniture Packages that you can choose from to get your property ready for the rental market. One Bedroom Apartment: £4,995 & Two Bedroom Apartment: £5,995. To include dining table & chairs, toaster, kettle, kitchen utensils & pans, microwave, double bed & orthopaedic mattress, wardrobe, sofa, rug, and more. For full details refer to the Furniture Package brochure.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to invest in a high-end residential complex that will reinvent the meaning of Luxury City Living!
Reserve yours today for £5,000
and pay : 10% on exchange & 90% on completion.
Offering 110% buy back scheme after 10 years.
72 Sq M (772 Sq Ft)
Off plan purchase T&C's apply.
- **Off Plan Purchase** Brand New LUXURY APARTMENT!
- Unmissable INVESTMENT Opportunity!
- Spacious 2 bedroom 2nd Floor Apartment
- 250 Years on the Lease
- In the heart of West Bromwich and a short drive away from Birmingham City Centre
- Exclusive Meeting Lobby & Roof Top Garden
- Beautifully designed with a fresh and modern look internally and externally
- Limited Parking available at £9,950*
- A-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy usage
- Pay only 20% deposit and remaining upon completion
This property will be purchased of plan. It is important to understand that the design and specifications can change slightly without immediate notice.
* Window & Doors: double glazed sealed aluminium/PVC units;
* Inverted roof with single ply membrane;
* Staircases: combination of concrete/ timber and stainless steel hand railing;
* Terraces: timber decking and landscaped planters.
* UK Handmade units with soft-close doors and drawers;
* Fitted extractor unit;
* Appliances to include: stainless steel oven and ceramic hob;
* Fully-integrated fridge/freezer and washer/dryer;
* Stainless steel under mounted sink with quality single-lever chrome tap;
* Full height colour coordinated glass/tile splash-backs.
* Bedrooms and living room areas in neutral colour carpet (optional extra);
* Hall, kitchen and bathroom in vinyl flooring.
* Pure white bathroom suite, including basin, WC and bath;
* Bath with shower & shower screen;
* Porcelanosa or similar vinyl and tiling to floors;
* Composite shelf in coordinating colour;
* Chrome finish towel rails.
* Recessed down lighters to hall, bathroom/en-suite and living room;
* White socket plates & light switches;
* Energy saving pendant fittings elsewhere.
* All internal doors are to be solid core flush doors with attractive contemporary chrome door handles;
* All secondary joinery items are to be satinwood finished MDF.
* Satellite TV and Sky+ access via communal areas to living room;
* Telephone outlets to living area and master bedroom.
* Pre-wiring for TV/Satellite (compatible with Sky Multi screen) to kitchen, living room and master bedroom;
* Electric heating and hot water;
* BT points installed to hall, living room and master bedroom;
* LED down lighters in hallway, kitchen, bathroom and en-suite;
* Low level white electric fittings to all rooms;
* TV/FM points to all other bedrooms;
* Ceiling mounted smoke and heat detectors;
* Plenty of small power sockets in the apartments.
* A-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use;
* PIR sensors to external lighting;
* Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use;
* Low energy lighting throughout;
* Pendant to all other rooms;
* High levels of insulation and wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer.
* PIR activated bulkhead lights in bin stores and under croft parking areas;
* Lockable power sockets in communal areas;
* PIR activated lamp to all doors leading outside the block;
* Fully accessible passenger lift to all floors;
* Electrically operated vehicle gates;
* Pendant/bullhead lights to hallway, stairwell and landing.
* Smooth finish to all walls & ceilings, painted in white or subtle off-white emulsion;
* Flush-faced doors in painted finish;
* White eggshell finish to internal doors & woodwork.
* Access to development controlled via security card system or similar;
* 10 year Premier Guarantee Warranty;
* Comprehensive purchaser induction, including detailed handover manual;
* Video entry phone system to all apartments.
Secure Underground Parking available.
**Limited Parking Spaces available at £9,995** Please do check for Availability before reserving.
Parking space will offer 7% additional ROI and is valid throughout the lease for 250 years
Remaining Balance: Payable 90 days before Completion
Fully comprehensive furniture packages are offered as below:
*One Bedroom Apartment: £4,995
*Two Bedroom Apartment: £5,995
Reservation Fee: £995
Balance is payable 90 days before completion.
Bed frame, Slimline ranges of TV, Refrigerator, Cooker Hob, Oven, Dish Washer, Washing machine and more.
For more details refer to our furniture packages.
West Bromwich Central Metro Station (0.2 miles)
Sandwell & Dudley (1 mile)
Smethwick Galton Bridge (1.3 miles)
Smethwick Galton Bridge High Level (1.3 miles)
The Hawthorns (1.6 miles)
Langley Green (1.8 miles)
Jewellery Quarter (4 miles)
Birmingham Snow Hill (4.8 miles)
Lodge Primary School (580 yards)
Hargate Primary School (730 yards)
King George V Primary School (740 yards)
Lyng Primary School (0.5 miles)
Health Futures UTC (400 yards)
Sandwell College (0.5 miles)
George Salter Academy (0.8 miles)
The Phoenix Collegiate (1.4 miles)
PureGym West Bromwich (1.0 miles)
ANCHOR STRENGTH AND FITNESS (1.0 miles)
Easy Gym West Bromwich (1.2 miles)
The Hawthorns (2.2 miles)
According to Goldcrest Suites this is a Leasehold property with 250 years on its lease from completion date.
Service Charge: £1.037 p.a
Ground Rent: £250 p.a
Disclaimer - The service charge applied to the property has been apportioned to include estate management & property management, is only approximate and not exact, is subject to variation in accordance with the contract assigned.
1 - Sign and return reservation form & transfer reservation deposit (£5,000);
2 - 20% minus £5,000 is due on exchange after 28 days;
3 - On completion (Q2 2020) remaining balance (80%) is payable by way of cash or mortgage.
PAY ONLY a 20% Deposit and 80% UPON COMPLETION.
In order to clarify the process, all offers should be either confirmed in writing or telephoned through to the relevant office.
We will need to verify your buying position and ability to proceed, therefore if you require a mortgage we will ask to see a copy of your Mortgage Certificate. If this is not available, you will be contacted by our Financial Advisor to confirm your ability to proceed, although you are not obliged to use the services of our Financial Advisor.
If you are a cash purchaser, we will require proof of funds for our records.
Please Note: All the items seen on illustrative images are not included within the purchase of the property. All images used are for illustrative purposes.
The information that we distribute is produced with great care and believed to be correct at the time of printing to the best of our knowledge. Pictures, layouts and other details in this brochure are given as a general guide and may change from time to time in accordance with the final designs of the development and appropriate planning permissions.
We endeavour to ensure that any market forecasts we provide are accurate and well researched at all times, however we cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of that information and cannot be held liable for any reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with us in any further agreement we may make with you in writing.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: John Miller has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: John Miller has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.