Europa Avenue, West Bromwich, B70 6TU
2 bedroom bungalow for sale
John Miller is excited to present this desirable, stunning Corner plot with Two bedroom Bungalow in an exceptional, sought-after area in Sandwell Valley within West Bromwich. Offering an option with PLANNING PERMISSION to add additional extra 3 BEDROOMS with en-suite, on the side of the land of the property. Great for location for families and investment opportunities.
The property is close to plenty of transport links including the expressway and the M5 motorway. New square centre, and close to local amenities and shops in an excellent location for commuting, within close proximity to the town centre and Dartmouth Park.
This is a great home has all the bases covered when it comes to space with its well-proportioned rooms and so much more to offer. The property briefly offers from the side entrance to the Entrance hallway leading to the gorgeous contemporary open plan Lounge/Diner, with a separate fully fitted Kitchen/breakfast area, including a Range feel 5 burner gas hob, double oven below with cooker hood over, stainless steel sink wash basin, space double fridge freezer, wine shelving, and complimentary fitted gloss cream wall and base units. The property has 2 spacious double modern-style bedrooms and a modern-style bathroom. Spacious Front, Side and Rear garden, driveway and garage to the side elevation providing off-road parking to the side of the property.
Benefits are, Gas central heating, Modern feel throughout, Double glazing, Stylish white shutters.
EPC RATING C
Sandwell Local Authority
Planning Permission Application: DC/21/65766 granted on 8th July 2021 expires 8th July 2024.plans are available upon request.
**Strictly via appointments only, please do not approach the property**
Please contact us for viewing availability on 0121 533 0509 or whats app on 07540 478288, or you may miss out on this fabulous Bungalow.
Council Tax Band: C (Sandwell MBC)
- Modern & Stylish Throughout
- Stunning 2 Bedroom Corner Plot BUNGALOW with Planning Permission for Extension
- Front/Rear/Side Garden & Driveway to Garage
- Spacious Modern Open Plan Lounge & Dining area
- Modern Kitchen & Breakfast Area
- Calling First Time Buyers, Investors and Couples
- Garage and parking space to side of property
- Close to local amenities, shops and transport links
To Main door access is on the side of the property.
The front of the property has a unique shrubbery at the side of the property with block paving to access to the main entrance of the property. Garage access.
Modern style door, light and airy giving access to the other rooms in the property. Laminate to flooring, fitted central heating radiator, white painted walls from ceiling to floor with ceiling spotlights and electrical socket points.
From left of entrance, spacious double bedroom with wooden flooring, stylish ceiling light point, fitted white wardrobes (by ot be included) with double glazed windows to the front elevation with white shutter blinds benefiting with privacy with curtain pole, central heating radiator and grey painted walls and grey carpet.
Straight ahead to left from entrance, spacious double bedroom with laminate flooring, ceiling spotlights with double glazed windows to the front elevation with white shutter blinds benefiting from privacy with curtain pole, central heating radiator and white painted walls. White sliding door wardrobes.
Spacious open plan lounge/diner with laminate to flooring, white painted walls and ceiling spotlights throughout. Double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation with white shutter blinds whilst the lounge area benefits two wall mounted central heating radiators
Dining area is in the extension part to the rear with sky light. Shutter doors on the patio doors. Access to the kitchen area via the white wooden door.
Having a fully fitted kitchen with gloss cream wall and base units with complimentary black worktops and black tiled splashback, stainless steel sink basin, range style 5 gas hob with built in double oven, cooker hood over. Ceiling light points with a skylight offering an abundance of natural light. Central heating radiator, with black marble tiling to floor and ceiling to floor double glazed patio doors to access the rear elevation with white shutter blinds for further privacy.
On the right side when you enter the property, double glazed windows to the front elevation with white shutter blinds providing ultimate privacy, has a square style bath tub with fitted shower over with glass shower door, a wash hand basin, a W.C., cream fully tiled from floor and ceiling, ceiling light point with fitted central heating radiator.
Spacious frontal and side area grassed offering allor of potential to extent. Driveway to the side with paved area leading to Garage and side door.
Inclosed slabbed patio/sitting area with great for BBQ days, well-maintained lawn with pruned shrubbery surrounding offering privacy. Access to Garage and side gate to the extra land, offering the planning permission for the extension.
From driveway leading to single garage access from the rear.
We have been advised the property is freehold, your solicitor shall confirm this
Listed here are the closest railway stations to Europa Avenue, West Bromwich, B70 6TU. The nearest railway station is The Hawthorns, approximately 0.9 miles away.
Name Approximate Distance*
The Hawthorns 0.9 miles
Smethwick Galton Bridge 0.9 miles
Smethwick Rolfe Street 1.3 miles
Sandwell & Dudley 1.5 miles
Langley Green 1.8 miles
Listed here are the closest primary schools to Europa Avenue, West Bromwich, B70 6TU. The nearest is King George V Primary School, approximately 750 yards away.
Name Approximate Distance*
King George V Primary School 750 yards
Holy Trinity CofE Primary School 870 yards
Eaton Valley Primary School 0.9 miles
Lyng Primary School 0.9 miles
Hargate Primary School 1 mile
Galton Valley Primary School 1.1 miles
Lodge Primary School 1.1 miles
George Betts Primary Academy 1.2 miles
Listed here are the closest secondary schools to Europa Avenue, West Bromwich, B70 6TU. The nearest is Sandwell Academy, approximately 0.6 miles away.
Name Approximate Distance*
Sandwell Academy 0.6 miles
Shireland Biomedical Utc 1 mile
West Bromwich Collegiate Academy 1.1 miles
St John Wall Catholic School 1.1 miles
The Regis Academy 1.2 miles
Holly Lodge High School College of Science 1.2 miles
Holyhead School 1.5 miles
George Salter Academy 1.6 miles
Listed here are the closest GPs (General Practitioners) to Europa Avenue, West Bromwich, B70 6TU. The nearest is Dr Nisar- Ul Haque, approximately 510 yards away.
Name Approximate Distance*
Dr Nisar- Ul Haque 510 yards
St Pauls Partners 510 yards
Dr V K Dewan 0.8 miles
Linkway Medical Practice 0.8 miles
ST PAUL's PARTNERSHIP - Lyng Medical 0.8 miles
Dr R K Arora 0.8 miles
West Bromwich Partnership for health 0.9 miles
Listed here are the closest hospitals to Europa Avenue, West Bromwich, B70 6TU. The nearest is Edward Street Hospital, approximately 0.9 miles away.
Name Approximate Distance*
Edward Street Hospital 0.9 miles
Hallam Street Hospital 0.9 miles
Sandwell District General Hospital 1 mile
Heath Lane Hospital 1.7 miles
Ashcroft 2.4 miles
All Offers can be emailed or whats app to the file handler or to email@example.com.
To ensure the process is completed as soon as possible, and we have your offer and paperwork before any deadlines. Furthermore, all documents must be received within the allotted timeframe for the offer to remain valid.
Failure to do so can result in your offer not being processed in time and you may lose out on the property. Our Money Laundering officer needs the following documents to sign off and verify your offer before we process this to the owners.
We will need to verify the buyer's position and ability to proceed, therefore if you require the following;
1. ID and Proof of Address within last 3 months for all Parties: For BUYER & Any Gifted Funds. We will need to verify that the buyer is legally allowed and financially capable of purchasing the property, so we will need to have the necessary identification documents like a passport and birth certificate. Proof of address; Utility Bill, Council Tax Letter, Bill.
2. For non-UK Passports, we need visa details, pre-settled status or share code, indemnity resident card
3. Proof Of Funds: We do require proof of your cash deposit; We may require 6-12 months' bank statements showing all transactions coming in. This must have the client's full contact details ie name & address. If recent funds have been deposited in the account, then we shall require where these funds had come from originally for money laundry proposes. If any funds over £1000 are gifted, we do require gifted letters.
4. If mortgage purchase: Then copy of your Mortgage Certificate/AIP. With your authorisation, we can refer you to our Broker. Who can offer their services, for free advice; they shall confirm their fees directly with you. Our Financial Adviser will provide you with unbiased, independent advice to help you make the most informed decision possible. You can take advantage of exclusive discounts from our independent brokers.
Although you are not obliged to use the services with whom we have a referral fee agreement.
5. Cash purchaser: We will require proof of funds, 6-12 months' bank statements showing all transactions coming in. We understand that it is necessary to verify the origin of all funds deposited recently in order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations.
6. If the deposit is from the sale of your property, we require proof that you are selling the property.
7. Estate Agents dealing or acting on the sale and any chain details.
8. Solicitor; If you have appointed a solicitor please provide their full details. Or we are confident that our selection of local and online solicitors can provide you with the best rate for your needs; and as an added bonus, the quotation will be free of charge. Our solicitors have a wealth of experience and can provide a professional and cost-effective service, making sure you get the best advice for your needs. (We do receive referral fees)
9. In order to mark the property SSTC and do no more viewings, we recommend that the buyer pay a deposit to secure the deal. The Deposit is refunded after completion 3 -4 working days. The security deposit is non-refundable if the buyer pulls out but if the owner does pull out it's fully refundable minus £100 admin charges. In addition, the deposit acts as a security measure for both parties, ensuring that the buyer is committed to the deal and that the owner will not pull out unexpectedly.
Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a
Our office is open 6 days a week, Viewing option is Monday to Friday 9.30am till 5.15pm Viewings are all pre booked we shall be offering some Saturday appointments please check with office of availability we can not guarantee saturday slots.
We shall be carrying out block books with 10 minute time slots on this property for access to our schedule please contact our office on 0121 533 0509, mobile 07540478288 Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org or book via our website ww.johnmiller.co.uk
If we have a-lot of interest then we may be carrying out a open house and block bookings
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: John Miller has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: John Miller has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.