William Avery Drive, Smethwick, B66 2EF
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Are you LOOKING for a Modern Stylish New Build approx. 2019 built offering 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House with a Driveway!
Situated in a GREAT Location in Smethwick with great commuter links, close to Town Centre with an abundant choice of shops, supermarkets, health facilities, nurseries, schools. With plenty of transport link, close to the NEW Birmingham HOSPTIAL due to open, Ideal for families relocating to the area.
The property itself comprises a Front garden with off-street parking to the side, an Entrance to the property via the main Hallway, a Spacious lounge area, a storage cupboard, small hallway with downstairs W.C. to left before you go to the Kitchen/Dining area, offering fully fitted Kitchen with complimentary worktops and wall and floor units with white modern style units. Patio doors to garden.
Stairs from the main door to landing, 3 Spacious double bedrooms, one with an EN SUITE with spacious shower cubicle, storage cupboard, main Bathroom with three piece suite bath. Garden to rear of the property and driveway to side.
The property benefits from double glazing, central heating throughout, and plenty of storage space in the garage. Sockets have USB ports in various rooms. The property is Fully Alarmed.
Previously the property was rented and achieved £950 pcm with approx. 4% yield. CHAIN Free/Freehold. Please note that the furniture in the property belongs to the previous tenant the property is now empty.
EPC band B
Council Tax Band C
Sandwell Local Authority
Viewings: Please get in touch with Harinder Sidhu who can be available via the direct line on Whats app or text on 07540478288 video is available if needed upon request.
Council Tax Band: C (Sandwell MBC)
- **CHAIN FREE & Freehold**
- Spacious Semi Detached House, 3 Bedroom one with Ensuite
- Spacious Lounge, Kitchen/Diner/ W.C., Family Family, 2 Storage cupboards, Rear Garden
- Locate Close to the New City Hospital, links to Sandwell & Birmingham
- EPC Band - B
Access to property is partially grassed with paved walkway to front of property with driveway to the side of property providing off road parking.
Upon entering, the entrance hall gives access to the upper floor and to other rooms. It comprises with vinyl flooring, a double glazed window to the side elevation, a fitted central heating radiator and a ceiling light pendant.
Access from the entrance hall. This lounge is spacious with grey fitted carpet to floor, two ceiling light points, and two central heating radiators with double-glazed square bay windows to the front elevation and access to a downstairs W.C. and the kitchen.
Access from Lounge. Has white painted walls, vinyl flooring to flooring, double glazed window to the side elevation, a single central heating radiator, a low level W.C., a ceiling spotlights, and a wash hand basin with wall fitted mirrored cupboard.
Access from lounge. Has fitted grey carpet to floor and access to the under stairs storage cupboard as well as access to the kitchen.
Access from inner hallway. Open plan kitchen/dining room with part grey fitted carpet to floor and part vinyl flooring to the kitchen. Also, offering a contemporary fully fitted Kitchen with white fitted base and wall units, complimentary worktops, a cooker hood, ceiling spotlights, and patio doors to access rear garden.
to First Floor. Has fitted grey carpet to floor, freshly white painted walls with a white hand rail leading to the first floor and a double glazed window to the side elevation. Landing has an electrical socket point, ceiling light point, freshly white painted walls, and grey fitted carpet throughout with doors accessing other rooms.
A double bedroom with grey fitted carpet to floor, freshly white painted walls, electrical socket points, a ceiling light point and a double glazed window to the front elevation with a single central heating radiator and white fitted wall storage units. Also with access to En Suite.
An en suite with vinyl flooring, white painted walls and a ceiling spotlights, a low level W.C. with a wash hand basin, a shower cubicle, and a wall mounted central heating radiator with a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Well sized bedroom with grey fitted carpet to floor, freshly white painted walls, electrical socket points, a ceiling light point and a double glazed window to the rear elevation with a single central heating radiator.
Single bedroom with grey fitted carpet to floor, freshly white painted walls, electrical socket points, a ceiling light point and a double glazed window to the rear elevation with a single central heating radiator.
Well sized bathroom with vinyl flooring, white painted walls, with white tiling around splash back areas. Also has a ceiling light point, a W.C. with a vanity wash hand basin, a bath tub and a wall mounted central heating radiator.
Rear garden can be accessed from Kitchen patio doors. Spacious rear garden, partially paved and partially grassed.
Listed here are the closest railway stations to William Avery Drive, Smethwick, B66 2EF. The nearest railway station is Smethwick Rolfe Street, approximately 0.8 miles away.
Name Approximate Distance*
Smethwick Rolfe Street 0.8 miles
The Hawthorns 0.9 miles
Smethwick Galton Bridge 1.3 miles
Jewellery Quarter 1.6 miles
Five Ways 2.3 miles
Langley Green 2.3 miles
Birmingham Snow Hill 2.3 miles
Birmingham New Street 2.5 miles
Listed here are the closest primary schools to William Avery Drive, Smethwick, B66 2EF. The nearest is St Philip's Catholic Primary School, approximately 550 yards away.
Name Approximate Distance* Ofsted Rating
St Philip's Catholic Primary School 550 yards
St Matthew's CofE Primary School 600 yards
Oasis Academy Foundry 710 yards
Victoria Park Primary 0.5 miles
Cape Primary School 0.5 miles
Summerfield Junior and Infant School 0.6 miles
James Watt Primary School 0.6 miles
Shireland Hall Primary Academy 0.6 miles
Listed here are the closest secondary schools to William Avery Drive, Smethwick, B66 2EF. The nearest is Holyhead School, approximately 0.8 miles away.
Name Approximate Distance* Ofsted Rating
Holyhead School 0.8 miles
V.A.S.E Academy 0.9 miles
Shireland Collegiate Academy 0.9 miles
The Regis Academy 0.9 miles
King Edward VI Handsworth Grammar School for Boys 1 mile
Sandwell Academy 1.2 miles
George Dixon Academy 1.3 miles
King Edward VI Handsworth School 1.3 miles
Listed here are the 10 closest GPs (General Practitioners) to William Avery Drive, Smethwick, B66 2EF. The nearest is Cape Hill Medical Centre, approximately 760 yards away. Please consult the NHS Choices website to check if the facility is currently accepting new NHS patients.
Name Approximate Distance*
Cape Hill Medical Centre 760 yards
Norvic Family Practice half a mile
Victoria Health Centre half a mile
EMC Surgery 0.7 miles
Modality St James 0.7 miles
City Road Medical Centre 0.7 miles
The Smethwick Medical Centre 0.7 miles
Cavendish Medical Practice 0.7 miles
Heath Street Health Centre 0.7 miles
Summerfield Group Practice 0.7 miles
Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor
All Offers can be emailed or whats app to the file handler or to email@example.com.
To ensure the process is completed as soon as possible, and we have your offer and paperwork before any deadlines. Furthermore, all documents must be received within the allotted timeframe for the offer to remain valid.
Failure to do so can result in your offer not being processed in time and you may lose out on the property. Our Money Laundering officer needs the following documents to sign off and verify your offer before we process this to the owners.
We will need to verify the buyer's position and ability to proceed, therefore if you require the following;
1. ID and Proof of Address within last 3 months for all Parties: For BUYER & Any Gifted Funds. We will need to verify that the buyer is legally allowed and financially capable of purchasing the property, so we will need to have the necessary identification documents like a passport and birth certificate. Proof of address; Utility Bill, Council Tax Letter, Bill.
2. For non-UK Passports, we need visa details, pre-settled status or share code, indemnity resident card
3. Proof Of Funds: We do require proof of your cash deposit; We may require 6-12 months' bank statements showing all transactions coming in. This must have the client's full contact details ie name & address. If recent funds have been deposited in the account, then we shall require where these funds had come from originally for money laundry proposes. If any funds over £1000 are gifted, we do require gifted letters.
4. If mortgage purchase: Then copy of your Mortgage Certificate/AIP. With your authorisation, we can refer you to our Broker. Who can offer their services, for free advice; they shall confirm their fees directly with you. Our Financial Adviser will provide you with unbiased, independent advice to help you make the most informed decision possible. You can take advantage of exclusive discounts from our independent brokers.
Although you are not obliged to use the services with whom we have a referral fee agreement.
5. Cash purchaser: We will require proof of funds, 6-12 months' bank statements showing all transactions coming in. We understand that it is necessary to verify the origin of all funds deposited recently in order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations.
6. If the deposit is from the sale of your property, we require proof that you are selling the property.
7. Estate Agents dealing or acting on the sale and any chain details.
8. Solicitor; If you have appointed a solicitor please provide their full details. Or we are confident that our selection of local and online solicitors can provide you with the best rate for your needs; and as an added bonus, the quotation will be free of charge. Our solicitors have a wealth of experience and can provide a professional and cost-effective service, making sure you get the best advice for your needs. (We do receive referral fees)
9. In order to mark the property SSTC and do no more viewings, we recommend that the buyer pay a deposit to secure the deal. The Deposit is refunded after completion 3 -4 working days. The security deposit is non-refundable if the buyer pulls out but if the owner does pull out it's fully refundable minus £100 admin charges. In addition, the deposit acts as a security measure for both parties, ensuring that the buyer is committed to the deal and that the owner will not pull out unexpectedly.
Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a
Our office is open 6 days a week, Viewing option is Monday to Friday 9.30am till 5.15pm Viewings are all pre booked we shall be offering some Saturday appointments please check with office of availability we can not guarantee saturday slots.
We shall be carrying out block books with 10 minute time slots on this property for access to our schedule please contact our office on 0121 533 0509, mobile 07540478288 Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org or book via our website ww.johnmiller.co.uk
If we have a-lot of interest then we may be carrying out a open house and block bookings
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: John Miller has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: John Miller has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.