Jefferson Place, Grafton Road, West Bromwich, B71 4EY
Offers Over £90,000
1 bedroom apartment for sale
CALLING All Investors, First Time Buyers and Couples, if you are looking for 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment in the Heart of West Bromwich, this property is for YOU! It is located in a Prime location to all communal links; within close proximity of West Bromwich Town Centre and New Square Shopping Centre, Sandwell Hospital within walking distance, Sandwell Valley is surrounded by local shops, schools, transport links and many more amenities. Within easy reach of the expressway and M5/M6 motorway.
This apartment briefly comprises of spacious Entrance Hallway with access to all rooms, a storage cupboard, Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge, a well-sized Bedroom, and a Bathroom. The property benefits from carpeted/laminate flooring, white-painted walls, double-glazed windows, electric heating throughout, parking to the rear via secure gates, secure intercom system.
The Seller has confirmed that the property is Sold Vacant possession, currently property is tenant but the tenant will be leaving upon completion. CHAIN FREE!!
EPC Rating: C
Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. We have only selected days and times we can arrange viewings for this particular property. Please contact us on 0121 533 0509 or the File Handler, Saniya, directly on 07956 858532 to book a viewing.
Council Tax Band: A (Sandwell MBC)
Tenure: Leasehold (108 years)
Ground Rent: £150 per year
Service Charge: £1,452 per year
- Calling First Time Buyers, Investors and Couples
- Ground Floor One Bedroom Aprtment, Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge/Dining Room, Bathroom, Storage Cupboard
- Gated/Security Entrance
- Great Location near West Bromwich Town Centre
- Parking to rear and front via secure gates with a spacious yard
- Intercom System
- Close to local amenities, shops and transport links
- EPC C
This is a First Floor Apartment which is accessible via an intercom system, with an allocated parking slot to the rear of property.
Having an entrance hall with fitted carpet to flooring, white painted walls, ceiling light point and access to other rooms.
Having the housing immersion tank, ceiling light point and fitted carpet to flooring.
Double glazed Juliet balcony to the rear elevation, double glazed window to the side elevation, electrical socket points, wall mounted heater, white painted walls, stylish drop ceiling light point, and fitted grey carpet to flooring in the lounge area.
The kitchen area is fully fitted with a range of complimentary oak wall and base units, with worksurfaces over, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, black tiling to splash back prone areas, integrated oven and hob with a cooker hood over, and space for plumbing for domestic appliances. Laminate to flooring in the kitchen area, with a stylish ceiling light point and electrical socket points.
Spacious bedroom with white painted walls, grey fitted carpet to flooring, stylish ceiling light point, double glazed window to the rear elevation with electrical socket points and wall mounted heater.
Well sized bathroom comprising bath tub with bath screen, a W.C., and a wash hand basin. Also has vinyl to flooring, white painted walls with tiling to splash back prone areas and ceiling light point, extractor fan and wall mounted heater.
We have verbally been advised the property is leasehold, your solicitor shall confirm this.
Listed here are the 20 closest railway stations to Grafton Road, West Bromwich, B71 4EY. The nearest railway station is Sandwell & Dudley, approximately 1.5 miles away.
Name Approximate Distance*
Sandwell & Dudley 1.5 miles
Smethwick Galton Bridge 1.8 miles
The Hawthorns 1.8 miles
Tame Bridge Parkway 1.9 miles
Smethwick Rolfe Street 2.2 miles
Langley Green 2.3 miles
Dudley Port 2.5 miles
Listed here are the closest primary schools.
Name Approximate Distance*
Hargate Primary School 420 yards
Eaton Valley Primary School 570 yards
All Saints CofE Primary School 670 yards
St Mary Magdalene CofE Voluntary Controlled Primary School 840 yards
King George V Primary School 0.5 miles
Lodge Primary School 0.8 miles
Hateley Heath Academy 0.9 miles
Listed here are the closest secondary schools.
Name Approximate Distance*
Shireland Biomedical Utc 0.5 miles
The Phoenix Collegiate 0.9 miles
George Salter Academy 0.9 miles
West Bromwich Collegiate Academy 1.3 miles
Sandwell Academy 1.6 miles
Wodensborough Ormiston Academy 1.6 miles
Listed here are the closest GPs (General Practitioners)
Name Approximate Distance*
Lyndon Primary Care Centre 240 yards
Lyndon Health Centre 590 yards
Oakwood Surgery 0.7 miles
Sai Surgery Branch 0.7 miles
Dartmouth Medical Centre 0.8 miles
Dr V K Dewan 0.8 miles
Linkway Medical Practice 0.8 miles
Listed here are the closest hospitals.
Name Approximate Distance*
Sandwell District General Hospital 240 yards
Hallam Street Hospital 350 yards
Edward Street Hospital 0.6 miles
Heath Lane Hospital 0.8 miles
Ashcroft 3.3 miles
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose.
A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller.
The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor.
In order to clarify the process, all offers should be either confirmed in writing with paperwork as explained on viewings and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or the main file handler: email@example.com
We will need to verify your buying position and ability to proceed, therefore if you require a mortgage we will ask to see a copy of your Mortgage Certificate. If this is not available, you will be contacted by our Financial Advisor to confirm your ability to proceed, although you are not obliged to use the services of our Financial Advisor.
If you are a cash purchaser, we will require proof of funds for our records.
1. ID and Proof of Address within last 3 months for all Parties: For BUYER & Any Gifted Funds. We will need to verify that the buyer is legally allowed and financially capable of purchasing the property, so we will need to have the necessary identification documents like a passport and birth certificate. Proof of address; Utility Bill, Council Tax Letter, Bill.
2. For non-UK Passports, we need visa details, pre-settled status or share code, indemnity resident card
3. Proof Of Funds: We do require proof of your cash deposit; We may require 6-12 months' bank statements showing all transactions coming in. This must have the client's full contact details ie name & address. If recent funds have been deposited in the account, then we shall require where these funds had come from originally for money laundry proposes. If any funds over £1000 are gifted, we do require gifted letters.
4. If mortgage purchase: Then copy of your Mortgage Certificate/AIP. With your authorisation, we can refer you to our Broker. Who can offer their services, for free advice; they shall confirm their fees directly with you. Our Financial Adviser will provide you with unbiased, independent advice to help you make the most informed decision possible. You can take advantage of exclusive discounts from our independent brokers.
Although you are not obliged to use the services with whom we have a referral fee agreement.
5. Cash purchaser: We will require proof of funds, 6-12 months' bank statements showing all transactions coming in. We understand that it is necessary to verify the origin of all funds deposited recently in order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations.
6. If the deposit is from the sale of your property, we require proof that you are selling the property.
7. Estate Agents dealing or acting on the sale and any chain details.
8. Solicitor; If you have appointed a solicitor please provide their full details. Or we are confident that our selection of local and online solicitors can provide you with the best rate for your needs; and as an added bonus, the quotation will be free of charge. Our solicitors have a wealth of experience and can provide a professional and cost-effective service, making sure you get the best advice for your needs. (We do receive referral fees)
9. In order to mark the property SSTC and do no more viewings, we recommend that the buyer pay a deposit to secure the deal. The Deposit is refunded after completion 3 -4 working days. The security deposit is non-refundable if the buyer pulls out but if the owner does pull out it's fully refundable minus £100 admin charges. In addition, the deposit acts as a security measure for both parties, ensuring that the buyer is committed to the deal and that the owner will not pull out unexpectedly.
Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
We have only selected days and times we can arrange viewings for this particular property. Please contact us on 0121 533 0509 or Email your request on firstname.lastname@example.org or the File Handler, Saniya, directly on 07956 858532 or via email on email@example.com to book a viewing.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: John Miller has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: John Miller has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.